FP's Almost Secret Santa
Looking for us?

We've moved to a new forum!

Check the Furry Paws forums or message Livdeer offsite for details.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FP's Almost Secret Santa
Looking for us?

We've moved to a new forum!

Check the Furry Paws forums or message Livdeer offsite for details.
FP's Almost Secret Santa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gifts Given & Usergroups

Go down

Gifts Given & Usergroups Empty Gifts Given & Usergroups

Post by Livdeer Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:13 pm

This is just a reminder to please keep your "Gifts Given" count updated. I often go through and check to make sure everyone's is accurate and up to date but it can get quite time consuming if I actually have to regularly update everyone's.

Every time you give a gift, add it to your count!

You can do this by going to "My Profile" on the right hand side of the site, in the same section your avatar is in. That will take you to the page to edit your profile, including the section to put in how many gifts you have given. Then scrolling down to the bottom and hitting the save button  Smile

Gifts Given & Usergroups Ss1

-----

Gifts Given & Usergroups Ss2

-----

Gifts Given & Usergroups Ss3

--

Usergroups...... although last year I usually went and added people to the usergroups myself, some chose to keep track of how many gifts they received and would request to join the appropriate group so I could just accept them into it. Either is fine. If you wanna do it yourself, great, that's quicker, or if you'd rather I just keep track and add you that's ok too.
Everyone will be automatically added to the 0 gifts received group on December 1st.

Questions? PM me  Smile

--

Also please post on this thread and let everyone know if you're okay with receiving characters during this event or not! ♥
Livdeer
Livdeer
Admin
Admin

https://toyhou.se/Livdeer/characters

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum